Just last week Patterns for Pirates debuted their new pattern, the Fluttered Wrap, a true wrap dress. When I say true, I mean it’s not a faux wrap. It has straps that you have to tie around the body in order for it to stay close…hence the “wrap” part.
- Sleeves: Sleeveless, Short, 3/4, Long and Fluttered
- Dress lengths: Top, Knee and Maxi
- Flounces: For the top you have a choice between Wide and Narrow. For the dress it’s just with a regular flounce.
* There are a couple of hacks on the blog too!
- Beautiful French binding for the sleeveless and along the bodice edges adds a professional finish.
- All the flounces are unhemmed.
** Also there is a matching Youth Pattern**
Having this pattern is a wonderful addition to any collection. It’s so versatile and hugs in all the right places. If you’re looking for flirty and feminine, this is it right here.